Introducing the New Visitor Centre!
2014 sees a new visitor centre unveiled at Stonehenge which will completely transform your visitor experience. The outstanding new visitor centre offers free flow permanent and temporary displays.
- You must select a 30 minute entry time for the day of your visit
- Last admission is 2 hours before the advertised closing time
- For groups of 11 or more please select the 'Group booking' option which is option number 2 on this page
- 365 Tickets customers must bring a printed copy of the voucher with them to Stonehenge. Failure to produce this voucher may result in denied entry to the venue
Why visit Stonehenge?
- Completely new presentations and visitor facilities for 2014
- A must-see attraction for all visitors to England
- Perfectly located for day trips from London, Salisbury, Southampton, Bath or Bristol
For an unforgettable family day out, visit the World Heritage Site of Stonehenge. Located near Salisbury in the beautiful Wiltshire countryside, it is a highlight of the South West. The true meaning of this ancient, awe-inspiring creation has been lost in the mists of time. Was it a temple for sun worship, a healing centre, a burial site or perhaps a huge calendar? How did our ancestors manage to carry the mighty stones from so far away and then, using only the most primitive of tools, build this amazing structure? Surrounded by mystery, Stonehenge never fails to impress.
- Includes complimentary audio tour and learn more about the mysteries surrounding Stonehenge.
- The superb shop for souvenirs of your visit and unusual gifts.
- A walk in the prehistoric landscape around Stonehenge to see some of the other monuments in the World Heritage Site.
Please note: National Trust members do not need to purchase tickets for Stonehenge. For more information please contact English Heritage
Why not combine your visit to Stonehenge with other famous national treasures such as Windsor Castle or Georgian Bath.